Thursday 1 October 2015

First timer!!

I believe this initiative for NZ teachers (edblognz) is a great way to reach out to other teachers and share, discuss, swop ideas, complain or just chat about issues in our education system.  Hmmm hope I'm doing this right!!  Thanks for making me amp up my thoughts about what I'm doing and works for me.  May I recommend Tools4Teachers workshops.  A brilliant set of in school workshops that has helped lift writing levels in our school this year!  It has certainly made me reflect on how I'm teaching writing and inspired me, which in turn has inspired my students.  (No mean feat after returning to Primary teaching after 17 years in a Secondary School!!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie
    Well done on taking the plunge into blogging! Are you doing it right? Who knows? There's no right or wrong - just whatever works for you.

    Looking forward to reading more!
    Cheers
    Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Nathaniel! Keep writing Maggie :) Looking forward to hearing how you go throughout the coming term and seeing your experiences in class.

    ReplyDelete